Hey Amith, Many Many Happy returns. Guess this is just a trailer of what awaits you when you land. Have a great one in cold Minneapolis, and an awesome after party in M'lore. :) See you on ** of december. :)
Oye Amith :) Happy birthday to you! I miss you all so much, I hope you'll have a great celebration tonite and will have egg/ketchup/cake all over ur face, ha ha! Have fun and take care. You are getting older too ha ha!
hey amith, Wish u a very happy world AIDS day :)(period) ok ok before sushi will have me 'sushi'ed let me wish you :P Happy birthday ;) have a great time.:D
Thank you so much, for all your wishes! This is a pleasant surprise, and it feels great to know that I will meet all of you soon! I would have individually thanked each of you, but there is no way to comment on a comment, maybe that's something blogger can think of, recursive commenting. Anyway, here goes:
Arpana: Thanks, and I'll see you here soon! I already have what I value the most with me, and like Metallica goes, and nothing else matters!
Rahul: Thanks and congrats! We need to treat each other!
Kushal: Thanks, and let me know what place is the best to treat, for it's been a while since I've been back where I belong, and I don't really know the happening places these days!
Meesha: Put off a Mangalore trip sometime, we'll all do a KP part II, what say?
k.a.m: Arun? Thanks! I sure hope so!
Rohinee: Thanku! I wish I could make it for the big day! Best wishes!
Suhas: Thank you so much! Will meet you sometime soon!
Manish: Thanks! Let's meet up when I get back!
Dumma: Thanks! India plans? Nokia plans? We need to skype conference sometime!
Hemanth: Thanks! I remember the pic! I wished it weren't that popular amongst his students, or is it just you? I hope so! :P
Junk Magnet: We all miss you too! Thanks.. someone will put off an egg on your behalf! and we will plan for a trip to CO soon! or you could do that too!
Ab: Thanks!
Suhas: Thanks! Call me on skype sometime.. lots to catch up!
Shiva: Thanks! Great to know you are coming to Mlore too! We'll have a good time! It is surprisingly not snowing! I wished it were.
The other Sushi: Thanks! the person who created this page is also called sushi by some.. chum by some others..
Gautham: Thanks! Yes yes.. I'm feeling depressed already.. Hoping the 'party' is not how Bhavana wants it!
Venky: Thanks! I'll call you soon, and we'll meet up soon too!
Chini: Thanks! Pass me your number.. I'll call you sometime!
Sonia: Thanks! I'll meet you sometime soon!
Nayana and Rashmi: Thank you so much! :)
Bharath: Thanks! I need to make a deja-vu type NIT-K trip on the bus at 7:30 in the morning with you!
Sunil: Thanks macha.. but I hear it means brother-in-law!
Nayana: Thanks! Hope you are having a great time at Pune!
Sudhir: Thank you so much! Will meet you soon!
Sanketh: Thanks! Absolutely! Let me know your arrival date!
Ana: Thanks! Sushi will in all hopes not sushi me, for I know she's vegetarian! Will meet you soon, and all the best for USMLE!
phew.. that's a looong comment!
Thanks, chumie for everything! I'll call you soon :) and meet you sooner than you think!
Hope your Birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday:)
Happy bday :)
ReplyDeleteWishing you happy birthday mate. Hoping for a treat when you reach...
ReplyDeletekushal
Hey Kami
ReplyDeleteWishing you many many Happy Returns of the day :) :) :)
Have to get a treat from you for a lot of things :P
Hey Amith,
ReplyDeleteMany Many Happy returns.
Guess this is just a trailer of what awaits you when you land. Have a great one in cold Minneapolis, and an awesome after party in M'lore. :)
See you on ** of december. :)
hey engineer... yapppyyy bbuuddaaayyyy!!!! njjaaay!!! :) :) :) wid loads of cakes n sweets...
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday champ ....have a gr8 one :):):)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday genius:)..hav a great time
ReplyDeletehappy b'day boss :)
ReplyDeletehave a blast :D
Hey genius.. Happy birthday.. Have a blast.. is it ur 1st bday abroad??? have been seein ur pic daily in ur dad's cell.. the topi one :)
ReplyDeletep.s: tom is my last day in ur dad's unit :)
Oye Amith :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you! I miss you all so much, I hope you'll have a great celebration tonite and will have egg/ketchup/cake all over ur face, ha ha! Have fun and take care. You are getting older too ha ha!
Bhavana
happy birthday dude :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday :)
ReplyDeleteHey Einstein...
ReplyDeletewishing you a very wonderful b'day abroad.
must be chilling out there.
may you get all the happiness in the world.
Have a great year ahead
Hoping to meet Dec end :)
yo. Happy birthday.. Keep up the smiles.
ReplyDelete-Sushanth
Hey Amith,
ReplyDeleteA very Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 23 club! You won't feel left out anymore :)
Hope you have a great year ahead!
PS: I'll keep the details of the party safe :)
Hey AMITH,
ReplyDeleteMany Many Happy Returns Of the Day....
Have fun.
--
Venky
Wish you a very happy birthday :)
ReplyDeletehave a great year ahead :)
Hi Amith,
ReplyDeleteWish u a very happy birthday! :)
happy birthday
ReplyDeletehappy b'day
ReplyDeleteHey happy birthday Amith...have a great one,see you soon in Mangalore :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday
ReplyDeleteenjoy macha
Happy Birthday Bro! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday bro:) have a blast
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dude.. Will soon join you over there, lets have party..Hehe..Enjoy :-)
ReplyDeletehey amith,
ReplyDeleteWish u a very happy world AIDS day :)(period)
ok ok before sushi will have me 'sushi'ed let me wish you :P Happy birthday ;) have a great time.:D
Thank you so much, for all your wishes! This is a pleasant surprise, and it feels great to know that I will meet all of you soon! I would have individually thanked each of you, but there is no way to comment on a comment, maybe that's something blogger can think of, recursive commenting. Anyway, here goes:
ReplyDeleteArpana: Thanks, and I'll see you here soon! I already have what I value the most with me, and like Metallica goes, and nothing else matters!
Rahul: Thanks and congrats! We need to treat each other!
Kushal: Thanks, and let me know what place is the best to treat, for it's been a while since I've been back where I belong, and I don't really know the happening places these days!
Meesha: Put off a Mangalore trip sometime, we'll all do a KP part II, what say?
k.a.m: Arun? Thanks! I sure hope so!
Rohinee: Thanku! I wish I could make it for the big day! Best wishes!
Suhas: Thank you so much! Will meet you sometime soon!
Manish: Thanks! Let's meet up when I get back!
Dumma: Thanks! India plans? Nokia plans? We need to skype conference sometime!
Hemanth: Thanks! I remember the pic! I wished it weren't that popular amongst his students, or is it just you? I hope so! :P
Junk Magnet: We all miss you too! Thanks.. someone will put off an egg on your behalf! and we will plan for a trip to CO soon! or you could do that too!
Ab: Thanks!
Suhas: Thanks! Call me on skype sometime.. lots to catch up!
Shiva: Thanks! Great to know you are coming to Mlore too! We'll have a good time! It is surprisingly not snowing! I wished it were.
The other Sushi: Thanks! the person who created this page is also called sushi by some.. chum by some others..
Gautham: Thanks! Yes yes.. I'm feeling depressed already.. Hoping the 'party' is not how Bhavana wants it!
Venky: Thanks! I'll call you soon, and we'll meet up soon too!
Chini: Thanks! Pass me your number.. I'll call you sometime!
Sonia: Thanks! I'll meet you sometime soon!
Nayana and Rashmi: Thank you so much! :)
Bharath: Thanks! I need to make a deja-vu type NIT-K trip on the bus at 7:30 in the morning with you!
Sunil: Thanks macha.. but I hear it means brother-in-law!
Nayana: Thanks! Hope you are having a great time at Pune!
Sudhir: Thank you so much! Will meet you soon!
Sanketh: Thanks! Absolutely! Let me know your arrival date!
Ana: Thanks! Sushi will in all hopes not sushi me, for I know she's vegetarian! Will meet you soon, and all the best for USMLE!
phew.. that's a looong comment!
Thanks, chumie for everything! I'll call you soon :) and meet you sooner than you think!
You are one of the craziest guys I have met till date . It's been an insane year and a half. Stay crazy. Hope you get everything that you wish for.
ReplyDeleteAnd you better treat us this time.
@sushama: you can kill me when I come to India. I'm so sorry.
Hey Stargazingmate! Happy huTTu habba Amit!! Special place to wish you really! :) Thank you Sushama for this!
ReplyDeleteHave a Star-ful year Amit!
hey amith how are you? m sure u must be having a gr8 time there :) wish u a very happy b'day :) ejoy
ReplyDeleteHey Amidh!
ReplyDeleteIt's been way too much fun all along. Hope this year brings you everything you wished for and more. Keep the madness going!
Deepti
yappy yappy budddaaaayyyyyy :D
ReplyDeleteHave loads of fun.... may all your dreams find their way to you :) :)
Sne
Hey Amit!!
ReplyDeleteA Very Happy Budday to you!! Keep the fun, masti, adventure, excitement coming!! Hope you experiment with PhD too :D!!
Wish you all the luck and happiness :)
Komal
Hey amith,
ReplyDeleteHappppyyyyyy Happppyyy happppyyyy b'dayyy!!!! :) :) Have a blast!!! enjoy :) :) :)
-Spoorti :)
Hi amit,
ReplyDeletewish u belated birthday wishes and God bless you. Stay happy and as always crazy :)
Adarsh: Thanks roomie-of-a-year-or-so. I hope that is sort of a compliment, but I'll take it as one anyways!
ReplyDeleteVismaya: Dushyanth, thanks! Loong time since I spoke to you! Will call you sometime when I get back home..
Skanda: Thanks Doc! Will meet you soon..
Deepti: Thank you! Yes yes.. it's been a mad journey.. All the best in the wild wild west!
Sneha: Thanks Public Health! I'll keep that name in mind!
Komal: Thanks PhD! I would love to experiment with it, provided I know what it is :) and that, I know I'll never know..
Spoo: Hey.. Thanks! Hope NY is treating you well!
Manju: Thanks! :) If what I was at Canara is crazy.. thank god you haven't seen me in the past year or so! Will meet you when I am back home!
Amit, belated wishes man. Happy bday.
ReplyDelete